Spring Air Back Supporter Capella Pillow Top Spring Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
The Spring Air Capella Pillow Top Back Supporter Mattress is clinically proven to relieve back pain! The Back Supporter is designed for someone looking at the Health Aspects of a mattress. The 7” 13.75 gauge double tempered tri-zone coils are encased in foam and individually wrapped to provide optimal support and comfort. This Conforma Coil System combined with the layers of foam work to create a mattress that will provide an orthopedically supportive sleeping surface for you, gently caressing you to sleep each night.
- Comfort Rating: 7 - Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 12.5”
- Cover: Stretch knit cover
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: No-flip design, Dust mite and allergen resistant, Mold and Mildew Resistant, Flame retardant antimicrobial fibers
- Specialty Materials: Plant Based Foam
- Certifications: SSA Environmental & Safety Program Certified, CertiPUR-US Certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified, Forest Stewardship Council Certified
- Warranty: 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Top Layer: 1 1/2” Spring Air plush comfort plant based foam quilted into cover
- 2nd Layer: 1 1/2” Tri-zone supportive Conforma plant based foam
- 3rd Layer: 1” Spring Air comfort plant based foam
- 4th Layer: 7” 13.75 Gauge double tempered tri-zone pocket coils
- Bottom Layer: 1 1/2” Base Foam Support Layer
- Twin: 330
- Full: 425
- Queen: 540
- King: 675
- California King: 675
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 12.5” H
- Full: 54” W x 75” L x 12.5” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 12.5” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 12.5” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 12.5” H
Note: Spring Air Mattresses and Mattress Sets are Non-Refundable Upon Signature at Delivery
Please Call (800) 519-9038 for Dimension Information
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 1 Question and Answers
(0 of 0 people found this Q&A helpful)
Q: What comfort level is the King Koil Perfect Contour Bennington Pillow Top Spring MattressSKU# KKL9108? Not all of your mattresses have a comfrt level rating listed. Do you have a list for all of them? It is impossible to try to compare mattresses online without the rating.
Asked on 8/10/2011 by Jeremy
A: This mattress is a plush pillow top. It will be softer on top, but more supportive underneath.
Answered on 8/10/2011 by Dan
Did you find this Q&A helpful? Yes / No
Spring Air is one of the most widely known mattress companies in the US! Since 1926, Spring Air has been producing innovative spring mattresses. Spring Air’s signature free-end coil mattress design adjusts to the sleeper’s weight has become the industry standard for spring mattresses. We carry the major Spring Air collections such as Back Supporter, Four Seasons and Nature’s Rest. With their reasonably priced, quality mattresses we would recommend a Spring Air Mattress to any customer!
Spring Air designed the Back Supporter collection specifically for active individuals who demand added comfort and support for their back. Clinically proven to provide back relief, this collection is engineered to provide unsurpassed comfort and maintain correct spinal alignment during sleep. The result is that you wake up more refreshed and ready to take on the day!
Tempered coils retain their original shape and size for long-lasting support ensuring that you will have the best, most supportive night’s sleep for years to come. The posturized center provides 20% more support in the center-third where support is needed the most: the back and lumbar region. Tri-Zone Memory foam helps to reduce body pressure points and provide extra comfort. Dual Performance Edge Design surrounds the perimeter of each back Supporter providing vital edge support, plus an additional 20% sleeping surface.
The Back Supporter collection by Spring Air is the best of both worlds: comfort and support. This top quality line is sure to be the best sleep choice you could possibly make.